11.07.2011

Weekend Update

So I can't believe it's November already. Seriously. I feel like the last 4 months have just flown by. They all just kind of blended together. I am so ready for the holiday season though. I don't really appreciate seeing 6 aisles of Christmas items at the store 2 days before Halloween though. This time of year is so fun though! Red cups at Starbuck's, cozy evenings playing board games, football, boots, and of course friends and family coming home for the holidays. Who doesn't love that? Luckily, most of my childhood friends still live fairly close to me. This past weekend we got together for brunch at The Breakfast Club to catch up over delicious food. It was my first time going there and will definitely NOT be the last. I'm determined to try everything on the menu because it all sounded so good! I had eggs benedict served on a bagel with a side of potatoes. Yum. 
Afterwards we went to Little White Dress Briday & Formal which was just within walking distance from the cafe so it was nice to work off a bit of my breakfast. One of my friends is a bridesmaid in an upcoming wedding and she needed to try on a few dresses. While she was trying on, my other friend kept saying that we should all try on wedding dresses for fun. There was no one else in the store so the owner let us all pick out a dress and try on! It was a lot of fun. 

I had to practically tunnel my way into my dress but I actually liked it on. I still like my own wedding dress better ;)

Sunday night we went to Bonefish Grill for fiance's mother's birthday. It was my first time here also and once again, it won't be my last!
For appetizers we had Bang Bang Shrimp

and some kind of asian beef dumplings. I can't remember what they were called but they were seriously so good!
For dinner I had Chilean Sea Bass with Pan Asian sauce and a side of Herb Jasmine rice and Spaghetti Squash.
Everything was so good and I can't wait to go back.
I also tried my first Yuengling draft. Also delicious! I'm so glad we have this beer in Ohio now. I went to Kroger today to see if they had it but they wont have it until the 14th. Sad. So I bought Guinness instead. At 10am, Monday morning. I was grocery shopping people, no need to worry.

That about does it for my weekend. I wish every weekend was as fun as this one was! 
What did you guys do this weekend? Any plans for next weekend? (It never hurts to plan ahead)
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment