10.07.2011

Nails of the Day

Just popping in with a quick Nails of the Day for you. I just received (like, literally just yesterday) two of the new Orly polishes from their Birds of a Feather collection. These were really the only 2 I liked out of the collection. All of the others seemed like something I already owned or just weren't interested in. Here's the first one I've tried so far.

 

I wasn't sure how this one would look on me to be honest. But I figured I'd give it a try because I didn't have any other color like it. It's like an amped up neutral. This is two coats and I'm really happy with it.
 


The other color I got and am really excited about is this:


This color has been pretty hyped up, especially as being a dupe for an OPI shade (I can't remember the name, but I believe it was a holiday one...help?) but I don't have it to compare. I'm really excited to try this one out because it just looks so cool in the bottle. Pics will follow soon!



What nail polishes are you loving lately? I'm always looking to add to my collection!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! 



























No comments:

Post a Comment