10.15.2011

Anthro dresses for sale!

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in real quick on this GORGEOUS fall day to let you know that I am selling a couple of my Anthropologie dresses that I no longer want. Not that I don't want them necessarily, but I don't really have any use for them and they're just sitting in my closet taking up space. They need a good home where they will be loved as they deserve! I am selling my Vappu dress (in yellow) and In a Twinkling dress, both size 8. The Vappu was worn only once and is in excellent condition and the Twinkling dress has never been worn, except only to try on. If you would like to purchase these dresses you can go to ebay and search for each dress by name. My seller name is "shorty478"
Pass this along to anyone you know who is in need of a dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment