9.02.2011

Fall Wishlist: Old Navy

Happy September guys! I can't believe fall is just around the corner (whew!) I'm so excited to be able to wear sweaters, boots, jackets and jeans again! I've been scouring stores and websites like crazy, building my list of "must haves" for the upcoming season. Here's a few things I found at Old Navy:

I love this pretty little basic for layering

This looks so warm and cozy!
(btw....what is UP with Old Navy's weird prices?)

I've never tried ON's jeans before but these look amazing.

I've seen the blue version everywhere. I love the yellow. There's also an aqua color that I think would look great on someone with blonde hair!

This would look great with some jeans and boots.

I love all the different colored stripes on this.

I ♥ polka dots!

I've been looking for a camel colored winter coat FOR-EVER. I'll be saving my pennies for this one!

Love these! And you can't beat the price.

I love the look of these. The reviews are a little iffy. I'd have to see them in person first.

I'm really starting to like blue & brown together and I really love this whole combo.

I'm always a sucker for holiday socks!

Must. Have. Now.


That's all I have for now. But be sure to check back for more fall wishlists!
Hope everyone has a (safe) and happy Labor Day weekend!












No comments:

Post a Comment