7.28.2011

Wishlist: Payless

So I haven't done a Wishlist post in awhile. I was browsing the Payless website today and found some really cute shoes that I've since added to my fall wishlist. Here's what I found:

This is #1 on my list. I plan on going to the store sometime next week to see if they have it. I would love to wear these with some tights and a corduroy skirt and cardigan. I can't stop looking at these and the price? Can't beat it!

I love the rich blue color - hopefully it looks just as pretty in person!

I'm a big sucker for wedges and I love the neutral colors.

I love leopard and the red bow is a nice way to spice it up!

These would be great to run errands on the weekends. Just slip 'em on and go!

A great basic everyone needs in their closet and the price is wonderful!

A little expensive for Payless, but it's from Lela Rose's line. I love these! So unique and pretty!

I love the red color!

I've seen these on a few bloggers like Kendi and Ducle Candy. I really love these but I'm waiting for them to go on sale. 


Ok I know not all of these shoes are technically "fall" shoes. However, fall doesn't always mean chilly weather for everyone! 
Are there any shoes you like from this list? Personally I'll take them all!
This time next week I'll be getting ready to go on vacation - I can't wait!
Happy Thursday everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment