5.14.2011

Sorry bout that & an OOTD

Hey everyone! Sorry for the brief absence. I wish I had a good excuse...but I don't. Blame it on laziness or enjoying the nice weather. Although, the past few days the weather has been gross in my opinion - 85 degrees and humid. Ew. Thankfully it only lasted a couple days. Today it's cooler and rainy. Still humid but that's Ohio for you. Anyway, I'm glad the weather leveled out a little because tomorrow is my birthday and I did NOT want it to be hot and sticky. No way. I don't have any big plans for my big day. Dinner with my parents and fiancĂ©e and then my mom and I are going here on Monday. Other than that I'll just be chilling out and enjoying the day. I'll leave you with an outfit from last Saturday. As you'll see in the pics I was dressed for chilly weather which was exactly what we had last week. That's right, one week ago it was chilly and overcast. Today it's overcast but I'm wearing shorts. Once again....Ohio.



Sweater: Anthropologie (similar)
Tee: Target (here)
Leggings: Target (similar)
Flats: Target via ebay (similar)


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment: