4.23.2011

The look for less

Hey guys! So it's pouring down rain here. Again. Actually it's storming. Again. Also, there's rain in the forecast for the next week! I know the saying goes "April showers bring May flowers".....and what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims! Haha. Ok. Awkward....Anyway, if things keep going like this, we're going to have a ton of flowers come May. Which is fine with me, as long as I'm stocked on Sudafed. I was able to get out earlier this morning and run some errands before the rain hit. Now, I'm sitting here watching History channel (gettin' my learn on!) and online window shopping. I was just stopping by Kohl's and spotted these which will give you the look worn often by Jennifer Aniston

 Only for a lot less! The ones I found at Kohl's are on sale for $44.99 and come in beige, black and khaki (which looks more olive to me)

I did a post a while back about a look-a-like for the Stuart Weitzman Alex wedges. No doubt the Steve Madden's are a steal, but these are an even better deal. The part? Deciding which color to get.....
Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment