2.14.2011

My love

Happy Valentine's Day to my Valentine, Mike. June 23 will mark our 9th anniversary and I couldn't be happier. He proposed on New Year's Eve of 2010 and when we get married next year, it will be our 10th anniversary. It's hard to believe a decade has gone by since the day we started dating. It seriously has flown by. We were just young things when we met and I love that we've grown with each other. I hope we continue to grow with each other for decades to come. We've been though just about everything and have stayed strong through it all. I am excited to enter this new chapter of our lives. Big changes are ahead and while they may be tough at times, I know that together we can get through anything life throws at us. I'm looking forward to growing old and sharing every single moment with my love, my best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment