10.21.2010

[Outfit of the Day] - Hump Day

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a good week so far, I'm glad it's almost over though. I'm so excited for it to be Halloween it's NOT even funny. Hands down my favorite holiday - ever. Pumpkins, Candy, Scary Movies (love love love!), Costumes, I love it all! Even as I get older, I still get giddy every year looking through all the costumes and finding one to wear. I will probably be 90 years old and still be dressing up for Halloween.
Today I went looking for a costume. Well I actually bought one this past weekend but it ending up not fitting. I bought a sailor girl costume from Target. I bought a large since costumes seem to run really small. Is that just me, or does anyone else have that problem? I usually have to get a large, sometimes an extra large. So I buy this sailor girl costume. I love it, I really do. I'm half tempted to hold on to it till next year because it's so darn cute. Aaaaand it was under $30. You can buy it here if you're interested. I need to decide soon if I'm keeping it or not. If I return it, I want to do it before Halloween. I don't want them thinking I wore it and returned it. I just tried it on. And damn is it ever tight! It shows almost everything. It doesn't look too bad if I suck in my stomach but then you have the issue of not being able to breathe. I know, I know, breathing is sooo last season but I still do it every now and then. shhhh. So I went to a different Target yesterday to find this other costume. I really like the robin hood better, I think. It's a much better fit on me. Although the skirt does seem a little shorter than the sailor outfit. But I think I'll buy/wear some sort of tights underneath anyway since it's probably going to be chilly and I don't want to flash people either. That's a big no no. But I'm kind of wondering what color tights I should wear underneath? Black? Gray? Brown? Green??? Hmmmmm. I already have black tights/leggings but I think gray might be better. I don't know. I'll figure it out.
Here's what I wore shopping yesterday. It was kind of chilly when I first went out so my "Bella" jacket came in handy. But by the afternoon it was warmer and sunny so no need for the jacket anymore!







Jacket: BB Dakota (buy it here)
Shirt: Kohl's (buy it here)
Jeans: Kohl's (similar here)
Shoes: Target (similar here
Bag: ebay (similar here) (and here)





No comments:

Post a Comment