8.04.2010

Wishlist: Alloy fall catalog

Today I came home to find 2 catalogs in my mailbox: Alloy & Delia's. Now usually these places can be hit or miss for me. Yea the prices are decent but the quality isn't always the best. The things I've ordered from Delia's have held up nicely - one being the pink peacoat I bought a few years ago that I still am totally in love with. The only thing I've ever really ordered from Alloy is a pair of shoes that I still have but have never really worn outside of the house. So I can't really speak to the quality of clothes but they always look cute on the models. I feel that both of these companies do fall/winter clothes better than summer. But maybe I'm just wishing that fall would come sooner so I can wear my new sweaters and jeans ;)
Here are a few things I have wishlisted from the Alloy catalog. I might end up picking up a few of these things since my catalog came with a 15% off coupon on the back. Gotta love that.



This tank seems very breezy and easy to wear. I can see it with jeans for day and maybe a skirt for evening.


I must have this sweater! I love houndstooth and cardigans! And it's love.


Again. Must. Have. This. Now.


I've been wanting a camel colored coat since last year and this has a very classic look.

I really love the way this coat looks on the model. If only it would look so good on me.
I'm always afraid of white since I never fail to spill something on me but this just looks pretty.


I've also been wanting a gray coat and I like longer coats especially paired with flare jeans and high heeled boots.


I already have a gray bag but I like having the crossbody option with this one


Very simple and pretty and fall appropriate



These just look really fun to me. I could do without the shoes though.


So those are just a few things I found to be share-worthy from the Alloy fall catalog. Did anybody else get thiers? What did you find that you can't wait to order?

Well now I'm onto my Delia's catalog and I'll be back with some wish items from there I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment