7.06.2010

Target & F21


Took a lil' trip to Target today - as usual - and somehow spent $90 but I don't feel as if I got that much stuff. I was slightly shocked when the cashier told me my final tally but still handed over the money anyway. Just goes to show you how stuff can really add up! I mean I even used a basket and not a cart, but I did forget about the shirts & shorts I got as they were in the bottom :(

Mossimo flip flops $12.99
I don't know why I never thought to buy these before. They are super comfy! And I love the silver sparkle. They also had gold and black but I already have those colors in sandals (although they aren't bedazzled like these) so I really wanted the silver pair.

Mossimo bf t-shirts. I have tried to collect these in every color and I think I've succeeded in - at least in the colors I wanted. At $8 a pop they're a steal (sometimes they're even $6!) The ones I already own have taken my through the last 2 months and with the addition of these colors I'll be set for the rest of summer!

Champion reversible mesh shorts - $9.99
Really what sold me on these was that they were like 2 pairs in one AND they were blue & orange which is one of my fave color combos



Maybelline "The Falsies" mascara in blackest black - $7.49ish
my new favorite! I wasn't sure if it would live up to what it claims to do but boy it sure does. It does clump a bit if you're not careful but I'm not super anal about a tiny bit of clumps anyway so no big deal

Degree body spray - $3.49


This smells awesome! It's honeysuckle and something else that I can't recall. Only problem is I think I got a defective bottle because it sprays really weird. Oh well it still works, I can deal with a mini malfunction

Sally Hansen Insta-dri nail color (name of color unknown)
Maybelline Shine Sensational lip gloss in Mad About Melon
These were both on sale for like $2 each

Venus Bikini razor
Also bout this on sale and I can't wait to try it out!

Febreeze in Thai Dragon Fruit - $2.69
smells wonderful...

Tresemme travel hairspray
I can't remember how much this was but I bought it to put in my purse since it's so tiny and I love travel sized products 'cause I'm weird like that.

5 hour energy - $6
Well just cause we all need a boost every now and then

Magazines!!!!
No I'm not getting married (at least not too soon) but I still love to look through these magazines. Never hurts to look!


From F21 - Jabot Ruffle Slub Tee - $11.50
Such a super deal for these shirts. J Crew did have a very similar version but this is much cheaper. They come in purple or white and are still available online



Fab finds dainty bow headbands - $1.50
Always channeling my inner Blair Waldorf





No comments:

Post a Comment