7.22.2010

Just a little something....


Hey! Just wanted to do a quick post before heading into work. I, for one, am NOT looking forward to going outside. It was miserable at 9:00am this morning. I don't even want to think about what's waiting for me out there now.
Anyway, not too long ago I stumbled upon a little website called Shop Ruche. They have such darling tops, dresses, shoes and accessories. The prices are really great too. I was lucky enough to scoop up this little halter top which is so fun for summer. It is $28.99 which I think is a very reasonable price. I love all things nautical and this is a nice break from the usual navy blue or red colors. The back has a removeable tie that you can adjust either high or low. It is available in small, medium or large. I got the medium and it fits really well. It is a little sheer so I would recommend a nude strapless or racerback bra underneath. I definitely think that everyone should go and  get this top. Right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment