7.23.2010

EOTD = Eyes of the Day

Hey everyone! Here's my eye look from yesterday. It's nothing too fancy just a quick neutral eye; perfect for work or just everyday. I used my new elf beautybook and let me tell you, for $5 I am super impressed with the quality of the eyeshadows. They are very pigmented and blend very well. Even the eyeliner seemed to work pretty well. It went on my upper lashline smoothly and blended nicely. It didn't work so well on my waterline though which is no biggie.

please excuse the stray eyebrow hairs....





On my eyes:
NYX Eyeshadow base in skintone
Maybelline Great Lash Big mascara in blackest black
elf Beauty book

The colors I used were middle row third & fourth colum and all of the bottom row. Basically all the brown and beige colors.

On my face:
Coverblend concealer in beige
Smashbox photfinish primer
Revlon Colorstay in Fresh Beige

face continued:
Too Faced Pink Leopard bronzer
Covergirl Trublend Minerals in Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment