6.01.2010

Look what came in the mail today....

I got 2 things in the mail today. I get super excited when I get mail - maybe that's why I prefer to do my shopping online? There's something so exciting about waking up or coming home to a package on your front porch (or a small one in your mailbox!)
First I got this:


Do you know what it is yet?




It's my Anthro card! I signed up just other day - thursday or friday I think. It comes in this cute little cloth drawstring bag which I'll probably keep it in just 'cause. The card itself is a little plain but that doesn't really matter to me. If you want to sign up go here. It's free!


Next I got these:






China Glaze "For Audrey"
It's the perfect Tiffany blue



China Glaze "I Wanna Lei Ya"
The name makes me giggle and the color is a really pretty coral-pink with shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment