5.31.2010

My go-to shoes for summer

I love shoes in the summer. You have more of an opportunity to show off cute details than you would with a winter boot. I like to mix up flat shoes and heels - usually wedges. Here are a few of the shoes I will be keeping in my rotation all summer long and maybe into fall.




Coach wedges $78 via ebay last year. I love these shoes, so cute for spring/summer and very comfortable to walk in. The slingback allows for easy on and off and I mean look at the bow! love. I'm not sure what these actually retail for but for under $80 I think it qualifies as a steal for Coach....anything!







Miss Trish of Capri for Target $24.99(?) last year. So cute and very comfy. An easy way to dress up a tank & shorts. There is another collection out right now that I'd like to check out. um. now.







Colin Stuart t-strap sandal via Victoria's Secret catalog maybe 2 years ago? I just sort of "re-discovered" these a few weeks ago and they will be worn alot this year.





Old Navy wedges $30 via ebay. These were a great unexpected find on ebay a few months ago. They're a tad big on me but they are perfect and go with everything.







Merona "deck" shoes via Target last year. Love these! They go great with cropped jeans or pants and a casual tee.







New York & Company ....are you ready?.....$6! These are the perfect height - not too high but still gives you some height and are good for casual and well as more dressy occasions




Roxy flip flops. I think I may have got these at PacSun? Anyway these are a pretty cute way to spice up a boring flip flop. They're cloth too so they don't get stuck to your foot when it's hot. Which is nice.




Of course the standard Old Navy flip flops - 2/$5. I think I have pretty much every color. I tend to mostly wear black, brown, white or navy but I need to start making room for all the other colors I have.

Hope you enjoy this little entry. What are your go-to summer shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment