5.29.2010

F21 mini haul....very mini


Got a small package from F21 the other day. I only ordered a pair of shoes and a shirt....not bad. I definitely could have bought more but I actually showed self discipline for once.
Yeah.
First up are the shoes. I love these! They fit perfectly (size 8) and are pretty comfortable and easy to walk in. Keep in mind I've only worn them around the house not in an actual public setting or event yet so we'll see how they are after a few hours.
They have a 4.5" heel with a 1" platform

You can buy them here
















Next up is the shirt. This was from the "fabulous finds" section of the website. I always find really great stuff there and it's all under $20 usually. I think I might have to buy the other colors in this. I got navy/white since I love the nautical look. It will also be an easy transition piece into fall. It's $10.50 and is also available in black/white and red/white.

No comments:

Post a Comment