4.23.2010

Wishlist: American Eagle

Embroidered Halter $24.50
Really simple but easy to wear casually or with a pair of wedges for a night out.



Draped Vest $24.50
I could easily see throwing this on over a tank and some jeans for a bohemian look.


Eagle Pique Polo $19.95 (on sale!)
I love AE's polos. So comfy yet so stylish. You can't go wrong. Plus I love all the colors. I'll take one of each thank you :)



Soft Tiered Skirt $29.50
Oh I could do many things with this....


Aerie Knot Back Tank $19.50
Ooooh looks so comfy and breezy.


Aerie Sunwashed Fleece Popover Hoodie $34.50
Great basic, great colors. Need I say more?



Ethnic Print Dress $29.50
What an amazing price for such a pretty dress. Must. Have. Now.



Sunwashed Girly Crop $29.50
I've never tried these before. I've always gotten the ones from Victoria's Secret but these look just as cute and not as pricey.


Aerie Soft Robe $34.50
I have plenty of warm fuzzy robes for winter. Never occurred to me to get a lighter one for spring. Until now...

No comments:

Post a Comment