6.05.2011

Recent purchases: Forever21, Old Navy, Target

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Work has been picking up and when I have had free time it's been spent enjoying the weather. BUT. I do have a few new pretties to share you all. First off, can I just say that I've really been loving Forever21 lately? You can't beat the prices and, I've said this before but, the quality of their items has improved greatly over the years. I especially love F21 in the Spring/Summer time because of the flowy tops, fun laid back tees and breezy dresses. Here's a few things I scored recently as well as some find at Old Navy & Target.

Abstract Floral Chiffon Top - $15.80
(Love this! It's so pretty in person. It it very sheer, definitely needs a cami underneath. I also sized down since it's oversized - I usually take a large but I got this in a medium)

I was instantly attracted to the mint/gray combo. So refreshing!

A casual, comfy basic

OLD NAVY:
This is much more of a hot pink in person which was honestly why I bought it

How cute is this?! Definitely my 4th of July shirt!

TARGET:
Champion Sports Bra - $16.99
This is seriously highlighter yellow in person. It's so bright and makes me look really tan ;)

Champion Sports Bra - $7.99
Picked this up on clearance. Again, this it totally hot Barbie pink. It's definitely more of a low impact sports bra though. I'll use this one for yoga/pilates and the yellow for running/HIIT

Champion workout shirt - $6 (?)
This one is more of a chartreuse, not the most flattering color on me but it was on sale.

4th of July tee - $5, I think
I would totally wear this any day of the year

I have a couple more things on their way that I will share as soon as I get them. Oh and by the way, I got my camera fixed so there should be a return of OOTD soon - yay! 
Have a great weekend everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment