6.22.2011

OOTD: Chance of Showers

Hey everyone! So I actually have an outfit to show you guys. Exciting right? I hope so. This outfit is actually from last Friday. I went to my high school friends' bridal shower. She's getting married in September. I was super excited to go because I haven't seen some of my friends in over 6 months! My friend who's getting married actually lives in Minnesota so it was even more special to see her since she's not just a 30 minute drive away like my other friends. The weather was perfect - warm & sunny. Great time to wear a cute dress. Fun fact: I actually wore this same outfit (minus the shoes & purse) to my future sister-in-law's rehearsal dinner last year. They're rehearsal was on Friday the 18th and my friends shower was on Friday the 17th. Weird huh?


Dress: American Eagle (similar)
Cardigan: Forever21 (similar-ish)
Sandals: Miss Trish of Capri for Target (this year's version)
Purse: Coach Ashley (kind of similar)

 They had a nice light spread of food including fruits & veggies, grilled chicken salad, and tomatoes with mozzarella cheese...yum. And for dessert? The cutest cookies and cupcakes in the brides colors. The cupcakes had glitter on them!


Hope everyone is having a great week so far....Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment