4.29.2011

Royal Wedding

I know I'm only going to be the 1,489,509,386th person to post about this but here it goes anyway. Um, can I just say WOW! The whole thing was perfect. Everything was beautiful. I even got a little teary eyed. Kate looked flawless and was so poised and confident. She was born to play this role. Prince William didn't look to bad either. Honestly though, I was more concentrated on Prince Harry. That boy is too cute! And speaking of cute, the Queen is just adorable! By the way, what does she carry in the purse anyway? I mean it's not like she has car keys or anything. And the whole Middleton family is beautiful. Ok that's all I'm going to say. I could go on about everything all day. I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves:

Breathtaking. I've never liked wedding dresses with sleeves but this blew my mind.


Her dad was so cute.



The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge



Everything was perfect. Then this happened:
Seriously. WTF is that.

Not as bad as above but still not very impressive. Sorry.



Congratulations to the happy couple!





*All images found using Google. I do not own any of the images above. If you'd like me to remove them please email me*

No comments:

Post a Comment