3.26.2011

All about me from A to Z...



I'm going to jump on the bandwagon just like SaraGigi, and Spiffy and do this whole "getting to know me A-Z" so here it is:

A. Age: 26, I'll be 27 in May

B. Bed Size: Full. It's just enough room for me to spread out, even though I'm usually curled up in a ball when I sleep.

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning. Just cleaning. I'm cool with doing laundry, in fact I'd go so far to say that I like doing laundry. But ask me to dust or vacuum....um no.

D. Dogs: Yes, I have one. A St. Bernard. 

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee & a bagel usually do the trick.

F. Favorite color: Purple, yellow and green. I also like black although some people don't really consider it a color. And I've also realized that I have a lot of blue in my wardrobe. It's not a color I set out to buy but subconsciously I always end up with something blue....mostly navy. 

G. Gold or silver: I always used to wear silver jewelry because I hated gold. But I actually am starting to favor gold over silver these days. I think it's more flattering on my skin tone, even though I always thought gold looked better with a tan and I'm super pale right now.....

H. Height: 5'3"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano for a few years. I really liked it. I tried to learn guitar but didn't have the patience. Plus I bought a right handed guitar and I think I'd feel more comfortable playing left handed so I gave it to my fiancée. 

J. Jelly bean flavor: Any fruity flavor and if we're talking Jelly Belly I like the popcorn and coffee.

K. Kids: None as of right now. Let's get married first then we'll talk! I'd like 2 or 3 though. Twins would be great so I could get 2 for 1!

L. Lucky number: 7, 13

M. Month: Well I want to say since it's my birthday month but I really like October, November & December because I love fall and Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite holidays - in that order. I still like May though ;)

N. Nicknames: Abs, babs, Amber (inside joke), babe (me and the fiancée call each other this. I don't think we've called each other by our actual names in years. It just sounds weird...) 

O. Overnight hospital stays: None.

P. Pet peeves: I have a few. I hate when I'm shopping and I'm looking at something in an isle and someone comes right up next to me to look at something. Seriously?! Wait your turn! Or when someone just blatantly reaches across me to grab something and doesn't even say "excuse me".  This is why I prefer online shopping....
  
Q. Quote from a movie: Oh my gosh. There's so many. Here's a few:
"Doodie!" from Caddyshack (There's so many great quotes from this movie it was hard to just pick one!)
"And Shepherds we shall be For Thee my Lord, for Thee Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patri, Et Fili, Et Spiritus Sancti." (The Boondock Saints)
"There's a higher power that will judge you for your indecency." "Tom Cruise?" (Easy A


R. Righty or Lefty?: Lefty :)

S. Siblings: 0. I'm an only child though. I've always wanted either a younger sister or older brother.

T. Time you wake up: Depends on what I'm doing. If I don't have anything to do I'll wont get out of bed till 11. Otherwise, I try to be up by 8-ish.

U. Underwear: Always.

V. Vegetables you don't like: Peas. Ew. 

W. What makes you run late: Usually me just being me. I get anal about doing my hair right. I spend too much time in the shower. I can never find anything when I need it. Even if I lay my clothes out the night before I never like it once it's on. 

X. X-rays you've had: My arm when I broke it and my wrist in high school.

Y. Yummy food you make: Nothing too exciting. I think I do some good chicken & pasta, salmon and omelettes

Z. Zoo animal favorites: All of them really.

Tag, you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment