4.15.2010

Classic Glamour




Here is a simple classic black eyeliner look that is wearable enough for everyday but still glamorous enough for a night out!




The next 2 pictures are from the Coastal Scents 88 Palette. In this picture I used the color top row, middle. I put that one in the crease of my eye.
In this picture I  used the color on the far left row, very bottom. I used this one all over my eye - lash line to brow bone.

These are all the products used from left:
Meet Mark blush brush
Maybelline Line Express in Ebony Black
Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara in Blackest Black
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer in Glistening Sun
L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Gentle Pink
Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm
Cover Blend Concealer in Beige
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation in Creamy Natural

This is really such an easy look to do. It takes only minutes. I am loving the gel eyeliner, I can't wait to buy more colors! Hope you enjoy this look and have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment